Friday, August 31, 2018

2013 is gone...has been for almost 5 days now...and I'm sitting here trying to think of highlights of my year.  The things is...I can never just think of a top 10 list, or my number one event...I'm just gonna have to do a whole list because there are way too many things that have happened throughout 2013!  Warning...there is probably not going to be any order to this list...just what randomly comes to my head.  So here goes nothing:

  • New Years Eve 2013 in Cedar with Sof...we drank the whole sparkling cider bottle in probably 20 minutes
  • staying in the Davenport in Spokane, Washington for basketball...nicest hotel ever
  • ordering room service and walking around the hotel in our white robes like we were rich
  • Sof cutting her leg when we went sledding at midnight on a Saturday and having to pay tons of $$$$ at the emergency room
  • got my first kiss at the age of 21!!
  • first boyfriend 
  • ward missionary calling in Summer ward
  • sent Jeffy boy on a mission-the first in our little family!
  • "for Erika" and "to please Dava" movies
  • going through the hardest workouts of my life at SUU
  • gaining Senior 15 instead of the Freshman 15...haha that's what I get for working at a ice cream and candy shop!
  • Pride and Prejudice Party for Mama's birthday
  • family vacation at Sundance
  • flying off the tube with Nata and Tyler...flying straight up and straight down
  • Fishing and hanging on the beach...Mom dumbdy quote: "Does anybody need to wet?" while in mid sentence saying something else
  • fun times with the El-ed 4000 girls-writing lesson plans and hanging out haha
  • losing another roommate...that's my 4th one...in 4 years
  • got a guitar for Valentine's day! but...have yet to master the art of playing...
  • receiving flowers and being dumped the same day...

No comments:

Post a Comment